Saturday 1 November 2014

It's my first post!!!



To be honest, I have never written a blog yet so it's a huge challenge for me. I know that my English is not good. I hope that after two years of study I will speak and write, of course, much better and without mistakes.




I want to tell you something about me... My name is Gosia. I study French and it is my real passion. I think that I love all the things connected with France, for example a culture, history, literature, cuisine and charming towns. I visited a lot of places in France. I would like to have a small house in Bordeaux because for me it is very magical, interesting and beautiful city.
                            

My resolutions for the coming months are:

1. Read articles in English
2. Listen to English music (I usually chose French songs)


I will write posts every week. I hope to do it better and better.;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment